Take a look at the picture on top. You can see…
To apply for the job, please send your CV and cover letter to:
Massimo Sposaro – email@example.com
Technical and Professional Requirements
Skillset – “Italian language + EDI”
· Preferred Locations – Roma, Italy.
· Candidates with 6 to 8 years of IT experience.
· Mandatory Local Language Skills English and Italian. Native language or mother tongue or Mastery/proficiency candidates are preferred.
· Strong EDI Technical and Functional Knowledge (min 4 years of experience in EDI),
· Working/Hands On Experience –
o EDI Document Standards (EDIFACT/EANCOM, ANSI, Tradacoms, VDA, Indico)
o EDI Transactions include Orders, Invoices, Advance Shipment Notices, Application Error and Acknowledgement Message, Commercial Account Summary, Control Message, Order Response Message, Price/Sales Catalogue Message, Delivery Forecast Message, General Purpose Message, Inventory Report Message, Order Change Request Message and Party Information Message
o End to End EDI Integration
o Trading Partner Onboarding
o EDI over AS2, EDI over VAN , SAP EDI knowledge
o EDI Transformations, IDOC Mapping,
o Connectivity Setup – VAN Setup, OFTP, etc.
o Mapping Guides Preparation
o Team Managing, Good Verbal and Written communication skills
· Good to have any EDI tool – SEEBURGER, AXWAY, etc.
· Experience in Factory Engagement model (Onsite offshore working model).
· Below combinations profiles are required.
Next Post: Crimson Hexagon a global leader in consumer insights from social media data is seeking channel partners through Elioplus