As our company grows so does the need to manage…
Looking for 3 or 4 skilled developers on Informatica PowerCenter for their customer until the end of the year. The activities will start at the end of April. Location is Milano, Italy and speaking Italian it’s a plus point.
Below are some more information on the skills and needs for the job opening:
– The sources are fueling sybase ASE and Oracle (to date)
– The target is Oracle Exadata
– The data integration tool is Informatica PowerCenter
– To date the large number of flows is still in the definition: we are still talking about more than a thousand streams
– The customer asks us to define the cookbook of the ingestion of the target data model
The skills required are on the part of PowerExchange API, Transformation API, API Design, command line interface for security / access control and administration, Operations API, web services Batch.
The project duration is approximately 10 months and we are looking for 3 or 4 developers.
To apply for the job, please send your CV and cover letter to: Massimo Sposaro – email@example.com
Previous Post: Unlocking the Circular Economy in the Print Industry