We all know how difficult is to find reliable sources…
In this post we are presenting ISSCO, after participating in one of our surveys, giving us valuable feedback to evolve our product! We are really excited to have users that show such an interest in our services and in what comes next!
ISSCO Romania: A company you should know
ISSCO is a group of companies with 10+ years of experience in custom software development, web development, mobile apps, quality assurance and nearshoring/offshoring services.
Based in Romania, software developers, support engineers and quality assurance engineers work in close relation to multiple customers in Europe and the US.
We gathered experience in multiple technologies, platforms and operating systems. Customers can choose different forms of nearshoring, including local or remote team leads, independent or part-of-the-team services.
If you’ve never considered Romania as a nearshoring destination, think again J:
- Geographic position
- collaborate in real time, have online conferences and even participate in SCRUM sessions – all during office hours!
- Romania is an EU member, our laws are aligned with those of the other EU members
- Great talent pool
- high level of IT skills and experience, renowned computer science and engineering universities
- Excellent language skills
- 75% of the people under 40 speak English as a second language. ISSCO employees master a total of 6 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian & Romanian
- Great value to cost ratio
- nearshoring to Romania gets you Western quality services at a fraction of the cost
- Top industry tools
- We are up to date with the latest trends in software design & Agile development
If you’d like to find out more, we would love to connect:
Elioplus: A B2B platform that connects software and SaaS companies that offer partner programs with resellers in order to penetrate into new markets!